Your privacy is important to us! We value and respect your privacy. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use that personal information. We collect information about you through our website, which enables us to improve your experience(s) on our site and to communicate with you about our services, products, and promotions.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with our website
- Information about transactions carried out over our website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services
- Any other information that you send to us, including, but are not limited to: your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, when you visit our website, sign up for our classes, participate in our classes, place an order, save your information with us, contact us with a question or concern, sign up on our email list, or participate in a promotion or survey, etc. We manage a record of your course and product interests and the purchases you make online.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website
- Personalize our website for you
- Help us learn more about your preferences
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Help us address problems with and improve our website, products, and services
- Process and fulfill your purchases
- Send you emails to confirm your purchase status
- Communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, and promotions, unless you have requested us not to contact you with promotional communication
- Administer and fulfill our promotions
- Improve and enhance your experience(s) on our site
- Analyze trends and statistics
- Protect the security and/or integrity of our website and business
- Contact you if necessary
The following is how we may share your personal information:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as but not limited to fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information. When we disclose your personal information to our service providers for these purposes, the service provider in question will be obligated to use your personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, or promotions to our customers.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to establish, exercise, defend, or protect the rights of Tennessee Center for Self Governance or others.
- We will not sell your information!
We strive to do our best to provide you with a safe, convenient and joyful experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. Judicious technical and organizational precautions are made to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All personal information you provide us is stored on a secure server.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To ensure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal and/or financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should read “https.”
Don’t become a victim of ‘phishing’ (a scam designed to steal your personal information). We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for this information, do not respond.